There are many types of pedicures: from classic trim to hardware and acid. And some of them can be used at home. For beginners, the technique of an ugly or European pedicure is suitable. Such a procedure is less traumatic, and it does not require specific experience.
Pedicures at home for beginners can be done using regular varnish or gel polish. The first option is inexpensive and easy to apply, but such a coating is very short-lived, and will last no longer than 3-5 days. Gel polish is more durable and will remain unchanged for 2-4 weeks, but it costs a lot more.
And to dry such a coating, you will need a special lamp, as well as a top and base. A beautiful pedicure can be either plain or multi-colored. It can be supplemented with decor elements or drawings. But in any case, pedicure is not just painting with varnish. This procedure involves skin care of the feet, because even the most beautiful design will look unattractive with coarse heels.
Techniques and Methods
There are several types of pedicure that can be used at home:
For beginners, it is advisable to stop on the unedged method.
It consists of the following stages:
- Dead skin removal.
- Nail file.
- Moisturizing the skin.
Necessary materials and tools
Almost every job starts with a selection of tools. In order to get a pedicure at home, it is necessary to purchase a number of important special devices and equipment in advance.
- Polishing file. It is better to take a glass immediately. In this case, it will not be very quickly erased, and also will not be able to damage the nails.
- Pumice, which will help get rid of rough skin on the legs. However, to help her, you can also buy a foot scrub. It will help to achieve maximum effect.
- For the bath, different sets are suitable. For example, you can use peppermint essential oil, sea salt. Ordinary soda is also suitable, and to relax and soften the skin, you can use a decoction of pharmaceutical chamomile.
- Cuticle stick. It is better to use wooden.
- Vegetable oil or massage cream. You can use olive oil.
- A tool that will help degrease the surface of the nails. You need to buy a product without acetone.
- Nail polish. You can pick up any.
- Napkin to separate fingers, or special separator pads.
- Scissors and scapula for manicure.
Often in salons they take a lot of money for such a procedure. Therefore, many want to save time and money and make pedicures at home. You can deal with this procedure even while watching your favorite show or movie.
True, the correct sequence of all stages is very important here.
- You can start the pedicure only after the foot bath. First, the remnants of the old varnish are removed from the nails, then the legs are steamed. And only after that you can begin the process of self-care.
- The water in the bath should not be too hot, otherwise foot care will simply turn into a very painful procedure, as a result of which the skin can get off in places.
- Coarse skin should be removed only with special devices. They additionally need to be processed. Otherwise, you can bring any infection. Do not use a razor or scissors to care for your legs, because this can lead to cuts.
- Particular attention must be paid to nail cutting. This must be done correctly, without cutting them to the root. This is done so that the nails do not begin to grow.
- Cut the cuticle only with a special device. If this is not done, the skin will be damaged, and a rotting wound may appear on the finger.
- To varnish lay evenly and beautifully, the nails should be clean and dry.
At the initial stage, it is necessary to remove the remnants of the old varnish. After that, you need to steam your feet in a warm bath. Then the coarsened skin softens, and subsequently it can be easily removed.
To enhance the effect, you can add various ingredients to the water:
- Sea salt. Strengthens nails and promotes rapid softening of the skin. It goes well with essential oils.
- Baking soda. Kills germs, and is used to treat and prevent foot fungus. Perfectly removes unpleasant odors. For 3 liters of water, enough 4 tbsp. l soda.
- A decoction of chamomile or calendula. The addition of these products not only disinfects and softens the skin, but also relieves stress. For cooking, you need to pour a glass of boiling water 2 tbsp. l plant materials, leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
If the skin on the feet is very rough, then you can make an express bath. To do this, pour several tablespoons of table salt into the water. Next, it is necessary to soak the feet in this solution of the feet for 5-10 minutes, and then pour 2 tbsp. l hydrogen peroxide.
The resulting reaction will help to quickly remove even strong corns and corns. After 10 minutes of such a bath, you can go to the pedicure itself.
What is a pedicure
Pedicure is a toenail treatment. It is worth noting that the process also affects the skin of the feet. Everyone knows that high-quality pedicure is not only beauty, but also health. Most people recall this procedure only with the advent of the warm season, because it is then that our legs are constantly in sight. Of course, this approach cannot be called correct. It must be remembered that foot and nail hygiene is important throughout the year. Only in this way can the following problems be avoided:
- hyperkeratosis of the feet,
- foot fungus
- onychocryptosis (ingrown nail),
Note that the pedicure must be done not only for women, but also for men.
The pedicure itself is a process of care not only for the nails, but also for the skin of the entire foot.
Take care of your feet regularly, and not just in anticipation of warm summer days. In this case, problems such as corns or corns can be avoided.
In addition, by properly caring for yourself, you can avoid the risk of a fungus. This “right care” is actually very simple.
It all starts with a simple preparation. If there was any varnish, gel polish or any other coating on the nails, it must be removed. After removing the remnants of the old varnish, you can proceed to water procedures. To do this, you need to take a deep bowl or just an ordinary basin and draw water there. It should not be too hot for a person to feel more comfortable.
Various means can be added to water. The most popular supplement is sea salt. However, you can make flavored baths. To do this, add essential oils with suitable extracts.
You can also make a useful herbal bath. To do this, just add any useful plants to the hot water. So, for example, to relax your legs, just add a bunch of mint.
But to get rid of pain, you will need either chamomile or rosemary.
How to perform the procedure
Pedicure at home for beginners is carried out according to this algorithm:
- Steamed feet should be wiped with a towel. After this, the coarsened skin should be removed with a pumice, machine or nail file. The movements should be smooth and accurate. Particular attention should be paid to corns and keratinized areas. To remove dead cells from the fingers, it is necessary to treat them with a scrub.
- After peeling, you need to wash your legs, and apply a nourishing cream or oil to them. For better absorption, it is advisable to massage the skin for 5-10 minutes.
- Using a wooden stick, it is necessary to move the cuticle, and then remove the dirt from under the nails. This procedure must be carried out very carefully so as not to injure the skin.
- Using tweezers or scissors, it is necessary to trim the nails. But do not be too zealous from the edge, otherwise then they will grow into the skin. It’s better to trim the nails in a straight line without touching the tips. After this, you should file the edges, giving them a slightly rounded shape. The upper surface of the nail needs to be polished with a buff.
It remains only to apply the coating, which can be matte, glossy, with a design or plain - it all depends on the imagination and the desired result.
As for the frequency of the pedicure, then everything is individual. Depending on the time of year and the condition of your legs, the procedure can be done from one to four times a month. The type of pedicure also matters. The effect of the hardware lasts a very long time, so you can save time and money on the next trip to the master. The classical procedure cannot give you the same effect, so you have to do it more often.
Pedicure performed by a professional in a beauty salon will delight you for a very long time
It is worth noting that in the summer, pedicures must be performed at least once every two weeks. The same applies to people who have problems with the nails or skin around them. In winter, you can perform the procedure only once a month, if the health of the feet is all right. It is also necessary to remember that for serious diseases (fungus, onychocryptosis, etc.) you need to see a doctor. In such a situation, you cannot do pedicures on your own, as there is a risk of harming your health.
If you have thin and dry skin on your legs, then do not do pedicures more than once every three weeks.
Master-class monophonic pedicure
The one-color coating looks attractive and is suitable for everyday pedicures. Those who want to stay in trend should choose a coral color. He will be at the peak of popularity in the autumn-winter season. Shades of blue, beige, red, gray, as well as classic black and white, do not go out of fashion.
Those who like unusual tones should choose purple, fuchsia, burgundy, gold, orange, mint. Neon varnishes are popular in the last season. They look catchy and defiant, and are suitable for a club or beach look.
A monochromatic pedicure with a rub, shimmer or glitter looks no less impressive. Such a coating looks festive even without additional decor, and is suitable for an evening look. If desired, only one nail can be covered with sparkles, and the rest can be painted with glossy varnish of the same shade.
Stylish and elegant looks matte plain coating. For the upcoming fall season, burgundy shades will become especially relevant.
How to make a plain pedicure:
- After preparing the feet, it is necessary to treat the plates with a degreasing agent in order to remove the remnants of cream or oils from them.
- Then you need to apply the base on the nails, and after waiting when it dries, cover it with varnish in 2-3 layers. Each of them is applied only when the previous one dries.
- The coating needs to be fixed with the finish, then the result will last longer.
The benefits of ghjwtlehs
- A healthy and attractive appearance of nails and feet in general.
- Prevention of most skin diseases.
- The procedure includes a light foot massage, which improves blood circulation in the legs.
- The skin of the feet is moisturized and beautiful even in the interval between procedures, since during the pedicure special creams and means are used to soften and remove the coarse layer of the epithelium.
- Pleasant sensations for a long time after the procedure.
Exfoliating rough skin
After the completion of water procedures, you can proceed to remove the rough skin. If there are not too many problems, then you can do with one scrub. It can be bought at the store, as well as made at home.
For example, an egg scrub works well. It can be prepared from several shells, yolk, as well as a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. Also at home, you can make a fruit scrub. To do this, mix apple, lemon, as well as grapes and salt, crushed into slurry. Everything is taken in equal proportions.
However, such a cleaning is only suitable for a few - those with well-groomed and soft feet. For rougher skin, pumice can be used. With gentle movements, it needs to remove softened rough skin.
Options in different shades.
Pedicure at home for beginners can be made vivid and memorable if you apply a technique such as a gradient or ombre. It is based on the play of colors, and can be created from several shades that smoothly flow into each other.
To create such a design, you will need the following:
- 2-3 shades of varnish of one or different color schemes, but suitable for each other,
- base fixer.
To make a gradient on a pedicure at home, you need to process the nails with a foundation. Then you need to apply varnishes of different colors on the sponge. The strokes should be as close to each other as possible. Until the varnish has dried, you need to quickly transfer it from the sponge to the nails with patting movements. Beginners should remember that the result obtained must be fixed with a finish coating.
The gradient on all nails looks no less impressive. In this case, a different varnish of the same color scheme is applied to each plate, starting from the lighter on the thumb and ending with the dark on the little finger.
Cuticle removal and nail shaping
After the stage of care for the feet is completed, you can do cuticle. It can be removed in two ways: using tweezers, as well as using a wooden orange stick. However, most cosmetologists recommend choosing the second option. It is necessary to work with the cuticle quickly until the legs have cooled down after the bath.
Do not get too carried away - just remove only the excess part.
After that, you need to do your nails. They need to be shaped so that there are no bumps. To do this, you can use a polishing file. The shape can be semicircular, square.
This stage is very important, because if you do not use the cream, a feeling of dryness will soon appear, and the skin will become rough. To avoid this, it is necessary to use different moisturizers, gels, as well as different oils and even wraps.
In order not to spend extra money, you can make a foot mask at home using improvised means. For example, mix olive oil with sour cream in a ratio of 1 to 4 and apply it to the legs. You can also make a honey wrap.
Stages of implementation: step by step instructions with photos
- Before the procedure, all instruments must be thoroughly sanitized.
- First of all, you need to wash your feet. For this, it is better to use ordinary soap.
While washing your feet, you can use a brush to achieve maximum effect.
Old varnish must be removed from the surface of the nails immediately before the procedure
Pedicure usually begins with nail treatment with a nail file.
You need to polish your nails quite a bit so that they acquire a natural shine
A bath with chamomile broth will relax your legs
Pumice foot treatment is a simple procedure, thanks to which the feet will be smooth and healthy.
To trim the nail, if necessary, is possible only after taking a bath and skin treatment
Use a damp towel to remove dead skin cells from the skin of your feet.
A classic pedicure includes a light foot massage that anyone can do
It will be easier to apply varnish if you use special toe-separator pads
Thanks to this material, you can create geometric shapes, diagonal or vertical lines, thin or wide stripes. To do this, coat the nails with the main color varnish.
After waiting for the layer to completely dry, it is necessary to stick strips of adhesive tape to the plate so that the desired design is obtained.
After that, you need to cover the nails with varnish, the color of which contrasts with the base. After waiting for the layer to dry, you should carefully tear off the adhesive tape, and fix the result with a finish coating.
If a person decided to do pedicures at home with his own hands, then you need to acquire some devices for this. First you need to use a finger separator for more convenient application of varnish.
Before this, you need to carefully prepare the nails, that is, remove excess moisturizer and, if necessary, additionally polish the nail part. After this, it must be degreased with a primer. So the varnish will stay on the nails longer. When it is applied to the last nail, let it dry. You can do this in the usual way, or you can use a special apparatus for drying.
Before applying the varnish, you need to prepare a thin stick with cotton on the very tip soaked in acetone. This is necessary in order to remove even the smallest errors.
After this, it is necessary to fix the varnish. The best option is the treatment of nails with a primer. Such a coating can be applied in several layers so that there are no longer chips.
How can a novice pedicure master learn how to make a classic pedicure according to each skin type correctly
To make a pedicure, prepare the following tools and materials:
- Grater for heels,
- Finger grater
- Scissors and 2 types of nippers (nail and cutaneous),
- Orange stick
- Nail file, buff,
- Gloves and a mask for you
- Disposable bag, slippers and towel for the client,
- Remover for feet, scrub, cream and cuticle oil,
- Salt for the bath.
Drawing a needle
The simplest drawing can be done using 2 varnishes of a contrasting color and a regular needle. And also a fixer is required for work.
Algorithm of actions:
- On the prepared nails, it is necessary to apply the main varnish. Before proceeding to the next step, you need to wait until the layer is completely dry.
- On the nail you need to put a few points contrasting from the base of the varnish. Then you need to stretch the needle through these points, drawing monograms and curls.
- When the pattern dries, you should cover the nail with a finish.
And also with the help of a needle you can draw thin lines or make outlines of a pattern.
Nail care after the procedure
At the end of the procedure, you must continue to care for the feet. Apply a thick layer of nourishing cream to your skin and put cotton socks on your feet. You need to do this right before bedtime. Over the night of using such socks, the skin of your legs will become even more moisturized and soft.
In the interval between pedicure procedures, it is enough to nourish the skin daily with foot cream for the feet. If necessary, you can also carefully trim the burrs.
Learning to do pedicures with graters (without apparatus and blade):
- Sit the client comfortably, treat the feet with a disinfector, then treat your handles with a disinfector, wait until it dries and put on disposable gloves. Carefully inspect the client's feet, determine the type of skin according to the signs indicated above.
- Place the client’s leg on a stand and slide the cuticle with an orange stick.
- Take a remover and apply to the feet of the client, more abundantly on the heels and the area below the fingers, less on the fingers and the middle of the foot. Let the liquid stay 2-4 minutes before steaming in water. Put on the mask and prepare the bath. Put a disposable bag on the tray, add salt and draw in warm water.
- Ask the client to lower their feet in the bath. While the legs are steaming, prepare the tools and take the desired grater. Disinfect each instrument separately. Memorize - graters with a hardness of 80/120 grit - for medium-hard heels, 100/120 grit - for soft heels. Universal graters with a laser section, suitable for any type of skin.
- We proceed to the purification of the heels. Ask the client to remove the leg from the water and put it on the stand with your foot to you. Dampen the foot slightly from the water, but it should remain wet. Take a grater and dip it in water. Important! - graters should always be moist, a dry grater irritates the skin and it coarsens. Take the grater in a hand that is convenient for you, with the hard side and movements back and forth, “wash” the rough skin from the feet. You will see cream gruel on the grater and shavings, this is normal, then you are acting correctly. Start right from the heel - this is the most problematic area. After you remove dry skin, polish your foot with a very soft grater. Process the fingers at the very last moment. Do not forget to wet the grater. Each type requires a certain amount of time, for example, cleaning the feet of a normal type will take you about 10 minutes (calculating the time for both legs), slightly dry feet about 20 minutes, problematic skin from 25 minutes, it all depends on the degree of dryness.
- After you finish working with your feet, ask the client to rinse the leg and place the foot on the stand. Cut the cuticle and the corners of the nails if they bother the client. Do the same with the foot of the second leg.
- After treating the feet with a grater, another step of cleansing follows - the exfoliation of the skin from the graters. Apply a scrub to a damp foot and rub with massage movements.
- Rinse off the scrub and dry the legs. Give your nails a shape and buff.
- Put oil on the cuticle and rub it, apply cream on the feet and distribute it with massage movements.
- If the client wants coverage, prepare the nails.
Dotting is easier than drawing with a needle. After all, with the help of the tool you can control the volume of the drop, so that the lines are smooth. To create a design, you need to apply the main varnish on the nail. And after waiting when it dries, you should dip the dots "ball" in a contrasting color, and then apply the desired pattern to them.
If the client has cracks, what to do:
After you remove obsolete skin, the client is obliged to take care of the heels of the house, otherwise you can not get rid of the cracks. Your professional hand + home care will save you from cracks. In order for the cracks to tighten, you need to remove the dry skin from which they formed, you already did it. The home care that the client should do is to apply ointment with an antibiotic on clean legs at night, which promotes healing, this is a usual ointment for wounds. The ointment should be applied with a compress, under a cotton pad, putting a sock on top. In the morning you need to remove the socks, wash off the remnants of the ointment and let the legs dry for 15 minutes. Such procedures will help cure problem skin, but the client should regularly attend hygiene procedures and perform homework.
Using a piece of old tulle, you can make a lace pattern on your nails. This pattern looks gentle and elegant, and is suitable for both festive and regular pedicure.
- It is necessary to apply a base on prepared nails, and then cover it with a layer of varnish. It is worth considering that it will be the main color in the design.
- After waiting for the varnish to dry, you need to attach a piece of tulle to the nail. Then it is necessary to paint the material with a varnish of contrasting color.
- You should wait until the layer is completely dry, and carefully tear off the tulle from the nail.
- The result must be fixed with the finish.
If desired, such a design can be decorated with rhinestones, sparkles or crystals. Then the pedicure will be more festive.
With gel polish
This method differs from conventional coating in that it is necessary to use a UV lamp. It will completely depend on its power, as long as the coating can last. It is best to use a lamp with a power of 36 watts.
Using gel polish
The main difference between a pedicure using gel polish and the classical procedure is the mandatory presence of a UV lamp at home. It is desirable that it be powerful (36 watts). Of course, gel polish can dry even at 9 watts, but a pedicure in this case will take much more of your time and energy. It is also worth noting that before applying shellac, it is better to process the nails with bondex. This tool is necessary for good adhesion of the coating to the surface. You can miss this point, but the result in this case may not meet your expectations. Do not forget that when performing pedicure gel varnish, you must use the base.
A UV lamp is needed to perform a pedicure with gel polish
The result that you get after all the actions:
Be confident in your abilities, the main thing is to observe the necessary proportions and choose the right tools. This procedure requires your attention, it all depends on how much you visually evaluate the amount of labor. You will succeed!
If you have questions or need to clarify something in the lesson, contact an online specialist for help, through a comment.
Pedicure master class with decor
A pedicure at home for beginners can be done with such decorative elements:
- metallized strips
It should be borne in mind that you can not overload the nails with decor too. Otherwise, the design will look vulgar.
Many also choose hardware pedicures. He is good because there is no need to make baths. You can use only the spray that is intended for this procedure. This option allows you to remove only dead cells. In addition, such a tool is also wound healing. The whole procedure is done using a special apparatus.
However, in order to do a pedicure at home in this way, you need to take lessons.
Acid pedicure is noticeably different from the classic. A feature of the procedure is the use of a special peeling. You can buy a tool for such a pedicure on the Internet or in a beauty salon. After applying the peeling, put on the socks and leave them on their feet for several hours. It is better if you lie all this time, covering your feet with a towel.
Acid pedicure can be done with napkins, as special socks can not always be found
The advantage of acid pedicure is that without much effort in a short period you can get rid of corns, old corns and other skin irregularities.
It is worth noting that such a pedicure can not be used with hypersensitive skin of the legs.
Rhinestones and crystals
Similar decorative elements come in different colors and sizes. They look solemn and festive, and from them you can lay out whole pictures. But rhinestones and crystals quickly peel off, so they are not recommended for everyday pedicures. But for the evening look, they are not interchangeable.
To make a pedicure with rhinestones and crystals, it is necessary to attach these decor elements to the yet-dried topcoat. If necessary, they can be covered with another layer of transparent top.
Dry or European pedicure differs from the classical one in that it is carried out without using a softening foot bath. Interestingly, this procedure is suitable for any type of skin, gender and age. The risk of contracting nail fungus when performing a dry pedicure is minimized. Note that with the running condition of the feet, the European procedure will definitely not work. In addition, with this type of pedicure, alkaline softeners are used, which with constant use can cause allergies.
So called color confetti or sequins. Similar decor elements are both round and unusual shapes (triangles, stars, hearts).
And they can be used both as single jewelry and to create compositions. Kamifubuki, like rhinestones, are attached to the finish. They are suitable for summer design and look spectacular on a bright and dark background.
Express pedicure is mainly used to keep the feet well-groomed between the main procedures. In this case, you don’t have to bother with bath preparation and massage. It is enough to use a softening agent, remove excess skin and file a little nails. This type of pedicure takes no more than twenty minutes.
Express pedicures can be performed without removing the varnish, it is enough to cut off the burrs and slightly file the nails
So that this procedure does not take much time, and the nails remain attractive longer, you need to constantly learn new about modern innovations in the world of pedicure.
To save a little time, you can do a pedicure immediately after taking a shower. In this case, you do not need to make a bath, because the legs will already be steamed.
Doing this procedure is necessary in a place where the lighting is pretty good. If your eyesight is poor, it is best to use glasses to prevent cuts.
Also, in order not to introduce infections, you need to take care of the cleanliness of all tools in advance. In addition, they must be arranged so that they are at hand.
Everyone can do a pedicure at home. To do this, you just need to familiarize yourself with the basics of this process and purchase the simplest tools.
See helpful life hacks on how to get a pedicure at home.
With foil, you can make an original and unusual pedicure that will look appropriate in both everyday and holiday way. And with this decor you can decorate one or several fingers, or even highlight some part of the plate.
To make a pedicure with foil, you need to prepare your nails, and then attach the decor sheet to the still dry varnish. If desired, you can make various patterns by drawing them with a colorless base. You need to wait 1-2 minutes, and then tear off the foil with a sharp movement.
It is a type of dry. The main feature of the procedure is the use of a wooden stick instead of scissors and tweezers. With the help of a simple device, the cuticle is pushed back, and the surface of the nail is also cleaned. Thanks to this method, the risk of injury and cut is minimized. It implies a light massage with moisturizer at the end of the main procedure.
French pedicure must be completed with foot massage
Stickers and sliders help create an unusual design in minutes, and a child can use them. The main thing is to remember that it is advisable to apply white or flesh varnish under such decor. And on top of the sticker, it is desirable to process the transparent fastener.
If this decor is used for pedicure with gel polish, then you need to fix it on a dry finish top. And only then should you dry your nails under the lamp. After completing work, avoid contact with water for 30 minutes. Then stickers or sliders will look perfect for 15-20 days.
Japanese pedicure is more therapeutic than aesthetic. The procedure involves the use of exclusively natural instruments and tools that will not be able to cause you allergies or cause any harm to the feet. During the Japanese pedicure, metal objects and artificial materials are not used. You need to stock up on silk, essential oil and soft sponges made from natural materials, if you decide to do the procedure at home. Japanese pedicure is significantly different from the classic, so consider its main stages.
Before a Japanese pedicure, it is recommended to take a bath with heated stones
This decor is ideal for creating geometric motifs that have not gone out of fashion for several seasons.
And the stripes help to hide the joints between two contrasting colors of varnish, for example in a French coat, and they can be used for both everyday and holiday look.
Stages of performing a Japanese pedicure at home
- The first step is to apply a scrub and treat the feet with pumice.
- Now you need to polish your nails well using special blocks.
- It's time to treat the cuticle with oil and massage each finger with wooden sticks.
- The next step involves filling in the bumps on the nails with a paste filled with vitamins and minerals. Just rub the product into your nails with a genuine leather sponge and a wooden stick.
- Now it is time to treat each nail with warm wax to normalize the water balance of the plate.
- The next step will be the treatment of the nail with medicinal serum and moisturizing the cuticle with special oil.
- The completion of the procedure is a foot massage with hot silk bags, which are usually filled with medicinal herbs and coarse salt.
Japanese pedicure is not only a treatment, but also a good prevention of most skin and nail diseases.
Stamping is called the application of patterns using stamps. Such a technique helps to make an unusual and original pedicure in minutes. It is necessary to apply a foundation on the prepared nails, preferably matte. Then the picture will be clear and bright.
It is necessary to apply a bright varnish on a plate with an ornament or a pattern, and then use a stamp to transfer it to the nails. You won’t get uniform drawings the first time, so you’ll have to work out. In the end, you must definitely fix the result with a colorless finish.
It is quite difficult to perform a pedicure on your own, because such a procedure will require extreme concentration and accuracy from you. The thing is that the instruments must be literally sterile, otherwise you can easily infect. The essence of an edged pedicure is to remove the cuticle, dead epidermal cells, corns, corns and ingrown nails. For such a procedure, you need to purchase a special razor with a blade, good cutting pliers and rough pumice. A trim manicure should always start with a hot foot bath. The legs after the procedure become smooth, the skin is soft, and the effect lasts up to a month.
In a pedicure, the skin around the nail is removed using special tweezers
Fashion trends in 2019
Monochrome pedicure remains fashionable. And it is not necessary that he repeats the color of the nails on his hands. On the contrary, such a combination is considered provincial. For those who don’t really like the monophonic pedicure, you can diversify the design with a pattern on one or more fingers.
As for the shades, bright colors are in fashion: coral, green, gold, transparent blue. Lovers of restrained style should choose burgundy or wine-red. These colors look especially impressive in a matte pedicure.
In 2019, complex and intricate patterns are no longer in vogue. They were replaced by unobtrusive, simple drawings, but at the same time thought out to the smallest detail. The trend is geometry, abstraction and funny prints, polka dots, flowers and ornament. Those who prefer brevity should choose an ultra-fashionable marble pedicure.
The classic jacket never goes out of style, and remains relevant this year. But instead of the traditional white color for the strip, it is recommended to use red, blue, golden shades. Lunar nail art is popular.
This year, the hole can be made out either traditionally oval or triangular, double or unfolded. Moreover, beginners can easily cope with this technique at home. If desired, a similar design can be decorated with rhinestones or a metallized strip. But here it is important not to overdo it with the decor, otherwise the pedicure will look vulgar.
Article design: Lozinsky Oleg
To make a spa pedicure at home, you need to be prepared to spend a lot of time and effort on it. The treatment includes a relaxing bath with aromatic oils and a moisturizing mask. The rest of the spa pedicure is no different from the usual. But it is worth considering that the bath will take at least half an hour. It is better to buy a special mask, but you can use an ordinary nourishing cream. Apply a thick layer of the product on the skin of the feet, wrap them in a plastic bag and put on socks. It is recommended that you keep the composition on your feet for at least two hours. Then you can do a classic pedicure and enjoy the result.
The spa pedicure differs from the classic one by the obligatory adoption of a bath and the application of a mask
Features of men's pedicure
The only difference between a man’s pedicure and a woman’s one is a more thorough treatment with foot pumice and scrub. The skin of the stronger sex is much rougher, so the process will take a little longer. The rest of the procedure does not differ from the classical one. Of course, a man needs to apply varnish only transparent and only if desired.
The male pedicure differs from the female in that the varnish in this case is almost never applied
I do a pedicure once every 2-3 weeks, cut it once, because grow slowly. The result makes me very happy. I know that if I suddenly cut something for myself, then it is only my fault. I am confident in the sterility and quality of my tools that I will not earn myself any nuisance in the form of a fungus. I don’t need to sit in line, rush somewhere, think about the fact that I’ve gotten my nails done, now I’ll put on my shoes and smear everything and everything, and so on.
Pedicure can really be done successfully at home
Once in the cabin I was hurt and forever repulsed by desire and trust (maybe for the better). Now I don’t trust my nails to anyone. And now I don’t understand why to go there, because everyone can file and apply nails on their own. I do it about once every two weeks and not only in the summer. In between I update the varnish coating.
You can make a very beautiful pedicure yourself if you carefully study the stages of the procedure
I do only pedicure myself, from adolescence. This is not a fear of contracting something in the cabin, not saving the budget. This is a conscious and partially forced choice. I don’t buy special tools, devices and tools. As a rule, I do not use nail polish on my legs. Very rarely transparent. For color, I have too irregular shape of the nails, and their active life.
Pedicure is a mandatory self-care procedure. The process itself is not complicated; any person can learn it. In addition to the aesthetic component, pedicure is very important for the health of the feet. If you regularly perform the procedure, you can forever forget about such unpleasant problems as an ingrown nail, fungus and so on.