Casserole is a salvation for busy housewives. I myself often cook such dishes. The cooking scheme is simple: put, pour, bake. There are a lot of options for casserole ingredients. I want to introduce you to vegetable casseroles. They are the most useful and easy to prepare.
|Mix of frozen vegetables||500 g|
How to choose the ingredients
- When buying frozen vegetables, pay attention to the information on the package. There should be indicated the method of freezing. The most useful and correct is the method of shock freezing. Vegetables freeze instantly at very low temperatures. So retain all the beneficial properties and vitamins. Having chosen the method of freezing, inspect the packaging. It should be intact, without damage and swelling. Vegetables should be crumbly, and not lie a whole lump. This may mean that the product has been thawed, possibly more than once. Such vegetables have lost many vitamins. As part of a quality product should be only vegetables, without salt and spices. Mixtures of vegetables are different. It can be broccoli, cauliflower, peas, corn, carrots, zucchini, etc.
- When choosing eggs, everything is extremely simple. The main requirement is that they be fresh. Therefore, buy them in official stores. Such a product should always be labeled.
Step by step recipe
- Beat 4 eggs. No need to beat in a very magnificent mass, as for dessert. Beat so that the yolks mix with the whites.
- Salt to taste. Then add a little black pepper. It can be replaced with your favorite spices.
- Pour 150 ml of milk into a bowl, stir gently.
- Take 500 g of vegetables. They must be thawed and placed in a baking dish.
- Pour thawed vegetables with egg mixture.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 170 degrees.
I recommend watching this video recipe. Such a vegetable casserole can be prepared even for children.
Diet Vegetable Casserole
- Cooking time: 35 minutes
- Servings Per Container: 4.
- Kitchen appliances: blender, spoon, silicone brush and baking dish.
|Tofu cheese||500 g|
|Broccoli and Cauliflower||taste|
|Olive oil||for lubrication|
|Black salt||0.5 tsp|
|Soy sauce||1 tbsp. l|
Step by step recipe
- Take 500 g of tofu cheese and place it in a blender bowl.
- Add 1 tsp. oregano, 0.5 tsp paprika, 0.5 tsp turmeric and 0.5 tsp black salt.
- Then add 1 tbsp. l soy sauce and beat in a homogeneous mass with a blender.
- Wash broccoli and cauliflower and divide into inflorescences. Cut bell pepper into cubes or strips.
I recommend to see how this vegetable casserole with cheese is prepared.
What to file
To enhance the taste, serve your favorite sauce to the casserole. I love to use the Mediterranean. It is low in calories, so it can be served with both casseroles. Another light sauce is lemon. It consists of low-fat yogurt, lemon zest and freshly chopped dill. Lemon zest stimulates appetite and enhances the taste of vegetables. I recommend experimenting more and coming up with your own sauce recipe. Its base may be olive oil, yogurt, kefir or tomato juice.
Serve orange or any other fruit juice as a drink.
Vegetable casserole - a combination of taste and benefits
Cooking a vegetable casserole according to this recipe is quite simple. Such a dish can be prepared not only in summer, but also in winter, if the hostess has frozen vegetables in stock. A meal can be a great way to feed your entire family in the evening without harming your health.
Cooking time: 1 hour.
Servings Per Container: 6 Pieces.
- Zucchini 2 pcs.
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Suluguni cheese 100 gr.
- Fried mushrooms 200 gr.
- Chicken egg 2 pcs.
- Sour cream 200 gr.
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
Potato casserole - a simple recipe for cooking in the oven
In winter, getting fresh vegetables is problematic, but every housewife has potatoes in stock. You can cook many dishes from it, including casserole. If you dilute the potatoes with cheese and garlic, the taste of the dish will surprise anyone, the most selective gourmet.
- Potato - 1 kg.
- Hard cheese - 200 gr.
- Chicken egg - 3 pcs.
- Garlic - 3 prongs.
- Mayonnaise - 4 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Pepper to taste.
- Peel the potatoes, rinse under running water. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Mix half the grated cheese with one egg to get a casserole dressing.
- The remaining cheese in a large container, mix with two eggs, crushed garlic and beat thoroughly.
- Grate the potatoes on a coarse grater and mix with the mass with mayonnaise.
- Smear the bottom of the mold with butter and pour the potato mixture into it. You need to compact and level the casserole to make it smooth.
- Spread the mass of cheese and eggs on top.
- Bake the dish at a temperature of about 180 degrees 40 minutes.
- Casserole can be served with sour cream or any fresh salad.
Vegetable casserole "Holiday"
The composition of the dish prepared according to this recipe includes only simple ingredients, however, it belongs to the holiday category. The peculiarity is that all vegetables are cut into thin strips, and then folded in a special way. In addition to vegetables, the casserole contains sour cream and hard cheese.
- Tomato - 2 pcs.
- Zucchini - 1 pc.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Garlic - 2 prongs.
- Chicken egg - 3 pcs.
- Sour cream - 100 ml.
- Cheese - 50 gr.
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp.
- Pepper to taste.
- Salt to taste.
- All vegetables must be washed thoroughly under running water.
- Cut carrots and zucchini into thin strips using a peeler or a special knife.
- Cut tomatoes into thin half rings.
- The shape should be chosen in the size of 20 by 20 or 30 by 30 cm. It should be greased with vegetable oil, put tomato mugs in the center, and inside, insert twisted rolls of zucchini and carrots, alternating them.
- Start preparing dressings of sour cream, eggs and garlic. To do this, grate cheese, mix with sour cream, add eggs, beat, and then add salt and black pepper.
- The mass is thoroughly mixed. Vegetables are poured and sent to the oven, heated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- If the dressing is too thick, depending on the fat content of sour cream, it can be diluted with water.
What are the types of vegetable casseroles, culinary secrets
Of course, such dishes can be prepared not only in the summer, because now you can buy frozen vegetable mix in any store or make such preparations for the winter yourself. In our material, we will consider both cooking options, both from fresh vegetables and ice cream.
The main ingredients in casseroles are usually zucchini, potatoes, eggplant, tomatoes, cabbage. As other ingredients, any other vegetables can be used, and you can also supplement the dish with pasta, cereals, mushrooms, cheese, etc.
Any casserole is very tasty if cooked with sauce. Usually they are based on cream, sour cream, mayonnaise, tomato paste, egg mixture.
One of the frequently asked questions: how long does it take to cook a vegetable casserole in the oven? It is impossible to give an exact answer to it, since it all depends on what ingredients are used, on the volume of the baked dish, on the capabilities of the oven. The average time ranges from 30 to 50 minutes.
Next, we tried to give examples of the most interesting, vibrant, well-known, as well as non-standard recipes for vegetable casseroles in the oven, supplemented by their photo and detailed step-by-step description.
Casserole with zucchini, cherry tomatoes and pasta
A casserole cooked according to this recipe can be classified as simple, but only for a simplified cooking process. In appearance, the product is not inferior to haute cuisine, therefore it must be prepared in order to surprise guests. For cooking casseroles, you can use not only fresh zucchini, but also frozen ones, so the possibility of cooking does not depend on the season.
- Pasta - 300 gr.
- Zucchini - 1 pc.
- Cherry Tomato - 1 branch.
- Garlic - 2 tooth.
- Champignons - 200 gr.
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Cream - 300 ml.
- Feta cheese - 300 ml.
- Hard cheese - 130 gr.
- Marjoram - 2 tsp
- Greens are a bunch.
- Salt, spices - to taste.
- Boil pasta in the form of feathers in salted water until half ready, and then drop it into a colander and let the water drain.
- Rinse tomatoes and zucchini under running water, cut into circles, about 3 mm thick.
- Peel the garlic, chop into small cubes.
- Rinse the mushrooms and cut into slices.
- Beat the egg with cream, add pepper, garlic and marjoram.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Mix all prepared ingredients, including pasta, thoroughly and add feta cheese cut into cubes.
- Put the resulting composition into a greased form with vegetable oil and sprinkle with hard cheese. Bake the dish at a temperature of 200 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Before serving, the vegetable casserole is seasoned with parsley.
Oven Diet Low Calorie Vegetable Casserole
This cooking method is not only distinguished by a simple set of ingredients, but also it requires little time for preparation and baking. Calorie content is approximately 65 kcal per 100 grams, and the ratio of protein / fat / carbohydrate is 5/3/5, respectively. So, for cooking you will need the following set of ingredients:
- 1 young zucchini,
- 1 medium onion,
- 1 medium carrot,
- Tomato - 2 pcs.,
- Green peas (frozen) - ½ cup,
- A small bunch of fresh herbs
- Salt pepper.
- Table egg - 2 pcs.,
- Hard cheese - 150 g,
- Milk - ½ cup,
From the zucchini, remove a thin layer of the peel, cut in half along the fruit, cut into slices.
Place peas in any dish, pour boiling water for several minutes, then drain the water.
The peeled carrots can be chopped into strips or cut into thin half rings.
Cut tomatoes into slices, chop onions.
Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil from the inside, put the prepared vegetables, add salt, pepper and mix them. Place the mold with the contents in an oven preheated to 190 ° C for 15 minutes.
In the meantime, we begin to prepare the sauce. In a deep bowl, break two eggs, add salt, milk, beat with a whisk until a homogeneous mass is formed. Add the grated cheese to the resulting sauce.
Note: we add cheese directly to the egg mass, so that when pouring it penetrates into all the cavities between the vegetables, the texture will be softer and more interesting.
We take out the container with vegetables from the oven, evenly pour the sauce over the entire surface, and again send it to the oven for 7-10 minutes.
Here's a juicy, aromatic, mouth-watering dish we learned. We hope this recipe was useful to you, but if you would like to know in what other ways to cook a casserole from zucchini and tomatoes, follow the link and you will find three more wonderful options.
Traditional Jewish Cuisine - Kugel
In many countries, vegetable dishes occupy a special place, the recipes are varied and very interesting. Kugel - a dish that came to us from the east, in simple terms it can be called "casserole with vegetables in the oven." The main difference from the standard options is that egg filling is done without adding milk or cream.
- Zucchini - 1 pc.,
- Potato - 2-3 pcs.,
- Carrots - 2 pcs.,
- Flour - 3 tbsp. spoons
- Dill - a few twigs,
- Chicken egg - 3 pcs.,
- Garlic - 2 cloves,
- Salt, turmeric.
First, all vegetables must be thoroughly washed and cleaned. Then separately rub on a medium grater potatoes, zucchini and carrots.
Separate the green crown of dill from the branches, chop. Peel the garlic, pass through a press, or chop finely with a knife.
Cover the baking dish with parchment, then put the vegetables, herbs, season with turmeric, salt and mix everything thoroughly.
It remains only to season our kugel with sauce. Beat eggs with flour, pour the contents of the container with vegetables with this mass.
Bake the dish at a temperature of 180 ° C for about 45-50 minutes.
Casserole of vegetables with buckwheat
This dish is a great choice for a wholesome breakfast, as well as for lunch or dinner. We all know how useful buckwheat is, and in combination with vegetables we get an incredibly healthy food. For cooking, we need the following set of products:
- Buckwheat groats - 350 g
- Sweet bell pepper - 2 amount,
- Celery - 2-3 stems
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves,
- Vegetable broth - 2 glasses,
- Leek - 1 pcs.,
- Carrots - 1 pc.,
- A small bunch of dill
- Sour cream - 4-5 tbsp. spoons
- Cheese "Brynza" - 150 g,
- Vegetable oil,
- Salt, spices,
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp. spoons.
Buckwheat groats must be poured with broth, set the pan on the stove, bring to a boil. After that, reduce the heat to medium, cover, cook the grits for 10 minutes.
Instead of vegetable broth, you can use ordinary water, but this tricky move will allow you to achieve an excellent taste of the dish.
Cut peppers from peppers, remove seeds, cut into long strips or slices.
Cut leek and celery stalks into rings, chop the garlic finely with a knife.
Grease the bottom and sides of the baking dish with vegetable oil from the inside, pour the boiled buckwheat to the bottom. Salt the cereal, season with spices, mix thoroughly. Distribute the prepared vegetables over the buckwheat.
Pour the casserole with sauce, which we will prepare as follows: mix the chopped dill with sour cream, grated cheese, lemon juice, salt, and spices. The resulting mass evenly pour buckwheat with vegetables.
Bake the dish at a temperature of 180-190 degrees for about 20 minutes.
When serving, the vegetable casserole can be decorated with fresh herbs. Bon Appetit!
Oven casserole with frozen vegetables
Many of us make reserves for the winter in the freezer, from which you can then cook something tasty and healthy. Also, many frozen vegetables can now be purchased at any nearby grocery store.
Today we have prepared a delicious diet casserole, where the main ingredients were frozen broccoli and zucchini. A complete list of required products is as follows:
- Frozen zucchini - 500 g,
- Frozen broccoli - 400 g,
- Celery Stalk - 300 g
- Mayonnaise sauce - 150 ml,
- Hard cheese - 120 g,
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. spoons
- Seasoning “mix of Provencal herbs”,
Broccoli can be thawed in the microwave or naturally, after which it is necessary to pour inflorescences with boiling water for 5-7 minutes. After the specified time, drain the water. If the inflorescences are large, cut them into several parts.
Frozen slices of zucchini are also defrosted. After defrosting, zucchini becomes very watery, so squeeze out excess moisture.
Wash the celery stalks with cold water, cut into small pieces.
We grease the baking dish with vegetable oil, pour out vegetables, salt, add a mixture of herbs.
Fill the casserole with mayonnaise sauce (it can, by the way, be replaced with sour cream), sprinkle with grated cheese.
All this beauty is sent to the oven for half an hour to bake at t = 200 ° C. Before serving, garnish the dish with chopped fresh herbs.
Appetizing casserole of fresh vegetables and champignons
Vegetable dishes always turn out very tasty, the cooking technology is quite simple and unpretentious. However, if you add an ingredient such as mushrooms, the taste and aroma of the casserole will sparkle with new bright colors.
- Zucchini young - 1 pc.,
- Tomato - 3 pcs.,
- Sweet bell pepper - 1 amount,
- Fresh champignons - 350 g,
- Sour cream - 120 ml,
- Hard cheese - 100 g,
- Butter - 20 g,
- Salt, spices to taste.
Cut peeled zucchini into small slices, and cut the tomatoes into slices.
At pepper remove a leg, seeds and internal partitions, chop with straws.
Remove the skin from the champignon hats, cut the mushrooms into large slices.
In a baking dish, greased with a piece of butter, put vegetables, mushrooms, sour cream, salt, sprinkle with spices, then mix everything thoroughly. Finally, sprinkle grated cheese on the casserole.
Note: if you want to get a more rich, spicy taste of the dish, you can add chopped garlic.
We send the form with the contents to the oven, heated to 200 degrees, for 25-30 minutes.
The casserole is usually very juicy, soft, appetizing. Even the next day, if you heat the dish in the microwave, it does not lose its taste. Bon Appetit!
Simple and tasty vegetable casserole in the oven
Mistresses like a vegetable casserole without potatoes because any vegetables can be used for its preparation. In this case, the dish turns out to be very tasty, especially if you add any spices or sauces to the recipe.
- Three zucchini and carrots on a large grater, finely chop the cabbage. Cheese is also passed through a coarse grater.
- We mix all the vegetables with the cheese, add flour, semolina, spices and herbs to them, pour in the butter, put the sour cream and mix everything again.
- Put the resulting mass into a mold, level it and send it to bake for 40 minutes (temperature 180 ° C).
Vegetable casserole with pasta
If you still have half-eaten pasta, then add them with vegetables, bechamel sauce and mozzarella, you will get an easy option for cooking Italian lasagna. For the recipe, choose vegetables of bright colors, so that your Italian vegetable casserole turns out to be colorful and mouth-watering.
Dietary with turkey in the oven
As you know, vegetables are combined with many ingredients, like mushrooms or meat. But we will not spoil the dish with a fatty product and take a diet turkey. Do not worry that the turkey may turn out to be a little dry, vegetables will give juiciness to it.
From frozen vegetables
From frozen vegetables to cook casseroles simple and tasty even faster. After all, in any store you can find a mix of already peeled and chopped vegetable ingredients. To make your treat howl rich and vibrant, buy a set that contains potatoes, beans, paprika and other vegetables.
Delicious vegetable casserole in the oven with zucchini and potatoes
Who doesn’t want to diversify the table with various preparation of vegetables available to everyone? Especially now, in the spring, when you want something, and you don’t know what! Moreover, baked dishes also belong to a healthy diet, which I wrote a lot about on the blog.
Once I saw one very simple casserole recipe that is cooked without meat. The only thing to get for him is a young zucchini, let’s say zucchini, so that there are no seeds inside.
So here it is our recipe.
What do we need for cooking?
Rinse fresh potatoes and pour in cold water so that it does not turn black!
Anyone can handle zucchini. They should be cleaned and cut into circles.
Gently cut our tomatoes, together with the peel.
Try to always cut the same shape during any cooking. This is necessary not only for aesthetics, but also for all the ingredients to boil well.
Cheese must be grated.
Leave it aside and start making the sauce.
Dill can be used both fresh and dried. Take “Tomato” ketchup, it will emphasize the taste of our tomatoes. What fat content will be sour cream, you decide.
Of course, if you strive for a healthy diet, then it is better to replace ketchup with homemade tomato paste, and take sour cream homemade village.
A mayonnaise, of course, I recommend doing it yourself.
I spoke in detail about this in one of the articles. Take a look - you won’t regret it!
We put all the components in a deep container.
Add there, passed through a fine grater, garlic and chopped dill. All mix well.
The sauce should not turn out liquid, because zucchini give a fairly large amount of their juice and your dish will not be dry.
And it should be slightly salted.
Now we will line the baking dish with layers of vegetables prepared in advance.
At the bottom, as evenly as possible, stack our potatoes and sprinkle salt on top. If you are a fan of various kinds of seasonings, then use them as well.
Only, for God's sake, let there be no glutamate supplement!
And it’s best to use dried herbs: dill, parsley, basil, etc.
In general, have you ever noticed that if you put a little salt in the preparation of something, then the products will boil for much longer?
For example, the meat becomes rubber, and the potatoes in the oven, will remain solid, as if not baked.
Keep this in mind when cooking!
Put tomatoes on top.
Pour them with our sauce, but use only half of the total mass.
On top of this beauty we add zucchini, slightly salt and pour the rest of the sauce.
It is easy to guess what we need to do with the cheese - sprinkle it all over the surface.
And send to the oven, which should be preheated to 180 ° C.
Our casserole will languish for 2 hours.
I don’t know about you, my beloved readers, but my mouth was drooling as I described the cooking process.
I think today, again, a pampered family with such yummy!
Vegetable casserole recipe with eggplant and zucchini
It often happens when I get so carried away with my work on a new article that I lose my sense of time!
Specially to the store to run for groceries or think over what exactly to cook is not always possible. But before the arrival of my relatives, I need to build something from what is left in the refrigerator.
Somehow, I had enough food at hand to prepare a delicious and satisfying dinner, which did not have to bake our favorite pancakes separately, and I saved a lot of time!
This help turned out to be a casserole with eggplant and zucchini.
Eggplant is very useful, especially for people who get rid of the bad habit of smoking! It contains nicotine, so it is not so attracted to a cigarette.
What do we need?
It seems to have forgotten nothing.
Where do we begin to disassemble the recipe?
We cut all our vegetables in circles.
If you want the skin not to be so tough, pour boiling water over it for 5 minutes (you can even take portioned portions). You can also gently rub them with salt, and then rinse with water.
For the sauce, flour the butter with butter.
If the flour is heated in a dry frying pan, then it acquires not only a creamy tint, but also a nutty flavor.
Only after that it is bred with some broth or water.
In our case, it will be butter. Next comes the milk.
Advice! Introduce the liquid gradually, rub the flour. Then you will not have lumps.
You can season it with something. And when the mass cools, connect it to the egg.
Stack vegetables as shown in the photo.
Salt, pepper. Distribute the resulting sauce on top and sprinkle with cheese.
We send to bake for 25-30 minutes.
Do not be afraid to go too far with greens when decorating!
How to Make Healthy Cauliflower Casserole
Have you decided on a set of dishes for the holiday dedicated to Easter? And do you know how to color eggs in an original way? And what about souvenirs for children and with children? Well done!
I suggest leaving some chicken eggs to prepare this casserole to complement the table, laden with all kinds of cakes, cottage cheese Easter and other Easter dishes!
This delicious work will have calories that are many times lower!
See what a beauty! And the taste is so easy to eat!
What do we need for this miracle?
Cauliflower is cleaned of leaves, sorted into inflorescences.
Boil in salted (2.5 tsp) for 6-7 minutes from the moment it boils. We recline into a colander and break into smaller fragments.
Now, in a separate container, mix the eggs, milk, 0.5 tsp of salt.
The resulting mixture should be slightly beaten with a regular whisk.
Then, evenly, fill our cabbage and put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 200 ° C.
If you do not use a silicone mold, then its walls must be lubricated with sunflower oil and sprinkled with crackers.
We do not waste time in vain and undertake to grate the cheese, and when 30 minutes have passed, the casserole will need to be removed from the oven in order to sprinkle with cheese. After holding it for another 10 minutes.
Already feel this fragrance?
In fasting, many try to follow religious instructions, because anyway, whatever one may say, but this is a kind of unloading for our body.
Basically, everything is cooked with cabbage. In my opinion, this option is a real lifesaver: simple and tasty!
Children's vegetable casserole - as in a kindergarten
You probably think that we will talk about a banal potato casserole with minced meat!
Remember this taste?
Top crackers and all this served with butter gravy!
And the famous, curd? True, such a thing is not always to the taste of a child. For example, I fell in love with her when I grew up and began to cook myself.
I immediately remembered how recently I made a selection of toppings from this product for pancakes!
But today we are talking about vegetables.
How to make a dish that will attract the attention of our child? Indeed, in the kindergarten they more or less eat everything that they are given!
Maybe add a lot of bright colors to a beautiful plate?
For example, carrots! It is very important for children that everything around is colorful and festive!
Do not like the taste of boiled carrots? This will help us decoy!
Just let the prepared base stand in front of the oven for about 20 minutes so that it swells. It will also give tenderness to our casserole.
Simple components are used for it.
You need to combine everything, stir well and add the mashed carrots. Bake at 180 ° C, 30-35 minutes until a delicious crust forms.
Baby tummies can also love pumpkin casserole!
Please write in the comments if you would like such a casserole or suggest your cooking options!
Diet Vegetable Chicken Casserole
Well, be that as it may, purely on salads cannot last long.
I want something warm, more satiated. So I want to try again chicken pancakes stuffed with!
Although a light casserole can warm the soul. Especially if she is with a chicken!
Let's see what we need this time.
Chicken breast should be cooked without skin, then you will get a real, diet casserole!
Cut the breast into small slices, and vegetables into strips.
Shred the greens of parsley and dill. Grate cheese on a large grater.
Then fry the chicken pieces until half cooked.
Separate the onions and then mix them.
We break the eggs into a cup, pour greens there. Salt and pepper.
First, lay out the slices of the breast with onions at the bottom of the form, and on top a layer of pepper and pour the egg mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese and straight into the oven for 25-30 minutes, bake at 180 ° C!
Well, no mayonnaise and sour cream, as well as butter!
Gourmet Vegetable Casserole with Mushrooms and Cheese
Know that she is not completely lean.
I want to focus your attention on some points: mushrooms, fillets and onions need to be fried separately from each other so that each component retains its taste.
I always try to give you recipes with photos to make it easier to imagine what a particular dish should look like. This casserole with mushrooms looks simply charming! Bake it at 200 ° C for only 10-15 minutes.
Well, complicated cooking?
Can anyone resist her?
Dietary with cottage cheese
Recently, cottage cheese is used not only in the preparation of sweet dishes, but also for cold and hot snacks. And now we will tell you how to cook a tender and tasty casserole with cottage cheese and vegetables.
Hearty vegetable casserole with minced meat
How to cook a good dinner for your husband? No problems! Nothing special is needed for this.
At first glance, it’s an ordinary casserole, but there is one feature: mayonnaise and sour cream should be mixed with potatoes, previously passed through a grater.
Still different way of stacking products. Remember how the cat Matroskin taught to eat a sandwich with sausage?
Following his logic, we will put the stuffing down!
Such a charm is prepared at 200 ° C, 35 minutes. Then, as usual, we will take out a baking sheet in order to sprinkle with cheese and again into the oven for 5 minutes.
And our potato and vegetable casserole is ready! Run to the table!
And again, not all!
Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try, it is simply impossible to describe so many different recipes in one article!
I did not even touch on dishes that can be made from fish with vegetables!
And believe me, there are a lot of them.
Next time I will try to pick up the most interesting recipes for cooking vegetable side dishes and dishes in a slow cooker.
We will figure out what can be made from frozen vegetables and how best to serve them.
Be sure to leave your comments, I am very interested in your opinion about my work, and also share your secrets of preparing tasty and wholesome food.
Do not forget to subscribe to my blog so as not to miss anything and always stay in touch!
I look forward to meeting you!
Regards to you, Margarita Mamaeva
Vegetable casserole "Winter"
To get fresh vegetables in the winter is quite problematic, but this is not a reason to deny yourself the pleasure and enjoy a delicious dish. To create a casserole, you can use one secret, called - a frozen mixture of vegetables. After freezing, the products do not lose their useful and palatability, so you should not worry.
- A mixture of frozen vegetables - 450 gr.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.
- Macaroni - 250 gr.
- Broth - 250 ml.
- Cream - 200 ml.
- Cheese - 100 gr.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop onions into small cubes.
- In a large frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and put onions there. Fry the vegetable until transparent, and then lay out the frozen mixture of vegetables, mix thoroughly, simmer for about 15 minutes.
- During this time, you need to boil pasta in salted water. It is not necessary to fill with pasta with butter. Stewed vegetables also need to be thrown into a colander and allowed to drain water.
- The oven must be heated to 200 degrees.
- Mix the broth with cream and bring it to a boil, remove from the stove and melt two parts of cheese in it.
- Mix vegetables with pasta, put in a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil.
- Salt the composition, add pepper and pour it over the sauce. Put the casserole in the oven for 15 minutes, and then remove, sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.
What else to pay attention to, video
If you are making a puff casserole, make layers of the same thickness so that everything bakes evenly.
For cooking casseroles, it is recommended to use a wide heat-resistant cookware with a side, but not very deep.If the container is small in diameter but of great depth, you risk getting a dish that is poorly baked in the middle.
The casserole must be cooked in an oven already preheated to the desired level.
We hope that the above recipes were useful and interesting to you, but if you would like to know even more ways of cooking, follow this link. In this article, we talked about how to cook potato casserole.
The following is a video with another very successful recipe for cooking vegetable casseroles with minced meat in the oven.
Oven vegetable casserole with minced meat
Sometimes you don’t want anything brilliant. I want a simple and tasty food ... Probably it happens with everyone. The dish is very tasty and cooking it is quite simple.
put the minced meat on top, leek and bell pepper on it, and tomatoes on it.
How to Cook Diet Vegetable Casseroles
Dietary vegetable casseroles are successful not only among vegetarians, but also among those people who want to lose weight, remove cholesterol and toxins from the body, learn how to eat properly and improve their health in general. But the most important thing is to master the cooking rules and discover the best recipes for vegetable casseroles.
Diet Vegetable Casseroles: Benefits and Features
Vegetable casseroles appeared relatively recently. And all thanks to the thriftiness of the housewives. According to chefs and cooks, initially the food included those products that remained unnecessary on the shelves of the refrigerator. This much later began to come up with all kinds of variations on the theme of casseroles.
Vegetable baked dishes were first intended for vegetarians, then they began to be used for various diseases, since they were included in the list of diet casseroles. Today there are a huge number of various recipes. But first you need to understand what the benefits and advantages of such a diet are.
Features of cooking diet vegetable casseroles
Casserole can be prepared in any way, but in order to meet the name "diet", you must adhere to certain cooking rules:
- In the dish, you can add absolutely any vegetables - potatoes, carrots, cabbage. As well as zucchini and zucchini, eggplant and tomatoes, mushrooms, etc.
- A small amount of meat, minced meat or fish is allowed if dietary nutrition requires it. But all of these products are used without fail fat-free, otherwise your dish will cease to be dietary and will not bring the desired results and benefits for the body.
- Before cooking vegetable casseroles, the ingredients must be washed and cleaned. Rinse again under running water.
- Grind the ingredients with a grater or cut into small cubes.
- To make the dish look piquant, add colors to it - add green peas, corn and other bright vegetables.
- When baking the walls and the bottom of the mold, it is necessary to grease with vegetable oil (preferably olive oil), but in no case pour fat.
- To keep the dish juicy, lay onion rings on top of the potatoes. Onions also go well with meat.
- If you are cooking an eggplant casserole, first steam them in the oven or add salt for a few minutes. This will relieve specific bitterness.
- Be sure to season the dish with hard cheese.
- A special fill will give the structure of the vegetable casserole and improve the taste. The fill is made from eggs, nonfat sour cream. If necessary, you can add a little coarse flour. Sour cream can be replaced with natural yogurt, fermented baked milk or kefir.
- Add spicy spices to speed up your metabolism. Vegetables go well with turmeric, red pepper, ginger.
- If the dish is prepared for weight loss, keep in mind that legumes and potatoes are very high in calories, so add them in a limited amount.
- You can add flavor to the taste with the help of a sour apple, pomegranate, currant, dried fruit and nuts.
The baking process should be divided into 2 main stage:
- Bake all the vegetables in the order that they are baked. For example, first put eggplant and carrots, let it bake for about 15 minutes, then add potatoes, onions, etc.
- When the vegetables are ready to eat, pour the pouring and sprinkle with grated low-fat cheese.
Benefits of Diet Vegetable Casseroles
The benefits and advantages of dietary vegetable casseroles:
- fast weight loss
- low calorie content
- no need to give up many foods,
- cleansing the body of toxins and bad cholesterol,
- normalization of metabolic processes,
- metabolic acceleration,
- saturation of the body with useful and important substances for health,
- improving the functioning of some internal organs,
- the ability to cook in the summer, winter, spring and autumn,
- you can use both fresh vegetables and frozen,
- speed and ease of preparation,
- vegetables are allowed to be combined with any products,
- opportunity to experiment.
Try to prepare an original casserole of vegetables, which not only has an irresistible taste and will bring considerable benefits to the body, but also special, because it is prepared according to a new recipe, which is described in detail in this video.
Rules and recipes
Each diet vegetable casserole has its own cooking features, on which the taste, aroma and structure of the dish depend. Therefore, the following recommendations will help you prepare the casserole correctly and tasty:
- One of the most popular casseroles is carrot. In principle, she acts more as a dessert. To cook it, rice needs to be boiled to a state of viscous porridge and slightly sweetened with honey. Then raw carrots are grated and combined with rice porridge. Be sure to add a fill of egg and milk. After mixing, the cookware is placed in a preheated oven. Add flavor - add an apple.
- Very useful dietary casserole - celery. The cooking feature is that the vegetable is cut thinly and boiled until half-cooked. Immediately poured with a mixture of eggs and chopped greens, baked.
- To make a potato casserole more satisfying, but less high-calorie, grease each piece of potato (previously sliced in circles) with Feta cheese and send to the oven.
- Cauliflower and broccoli are considered quite useful vegetables, so they are very often used for diet vegetable casseroles. Separate the inflorescences and boil the cabbage in slightly salted water for 5 minutes. Pour in a mixture of kefir (it goes well with cabbage) and eggs. You can add a little chicken boiled fillet.
- White cabbage is also baked, but it is better to do it together with minced chicken. Cabbage is laid raw. It is desirable to chop it finely.
- Flour or semolina must be added to the zucchini casserole, since zucchini emit a lot of juice. Grate the vegetable on a coarse grater and squeeze from the liquid. Mix with flour and parsley, dill. Sprinkle cheese on top and beat a raw egg if desired. Zucchini can not be rubbed, but cut into circles, add salt and let it brew. Lay on the bottom of the baking dish, top with pouring, then put the tomatoes and herbs. Add the egg and unsweetened yogurt mixture again.
- Pumpkin casserole is cooked with cottage cheese, semolina, egg and honey. After mixing the components, the mince is left for 20-30 minutes to make it swell. Then sent to the oven for baking.
When preparing various dishes of this nature, consider the structure of the vegetable crops that you include in the casserole. If it is tender, like a zucchini, be sure to add flour or semolina. This will create a form and improve the taste of the dish.
Learn to cook a vegetable casserole for weight loss. You can learn the step-by-step recipe from the video provided to your attention.
Zucchini and potato casserole
For 2-3 servings of the dish you will need such components:
- young zucchini - 400 grams,
- potatoes - as much
- red tomatoes - 500 grams,
- cheese (preferably mozzarella and the like) - 100 grams,
- garlic - a couple of cloves,
- spices - thyme, rosemary, dill, etc.,
- chicken ham or meat - 100 grams.
Boil the potatoes in their skins, peel and cut into circles. Cut zucchini in the same way and add salt. Separately chop the cube of tomatoes, add salt and garlic, spices. And the ham is cut into strips. Lay potatoes, ham, and zucchini on the bottom of the pan. Pour in tomato mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for about half an hour. You can eat this culinary masterpiece both hot and after it has cooled completely.
Casserole of different vegetables
Prepare these products:
- eggplant and zucchini,
- bell peppers and tomatoes,
- carrots and onions,
- garlic and spices as desired
- hard cheese and eggs.
Prepare the vegetables accordingly - chop the zucchini and eggplant in slices and salt. Onions - in half rings, other components in strips. Place on a baking sheet in this order:
- Bell pepper and onions.
- Tomatoes (rings).
For pouring you will need a fermented milk product (yogurt, sour cream, kefir, milk), eggs, salt and spices.
Vegetable casserole with mushrooms
To create such a masterpiece, you should first cut the raw potatoes into slices, then lay them on the bottom of the mold, pre-lubricating it. Lay onions on top, which are usually cut in half rings. Then put carrots, grated, garlic, boiled mushrooms, spices and herbs. Add sour cream and egg. Sprinkle grated cheese on top and put in the oven for 20 minutes. The oven temperature must be at least 200 degrees.
Cabbage Diet Casserole
Ingredients that will be needed for cooking:
- various types of cabbage (cauliflower, white cabbage, broccoli are suitable),
- multi-colored bell pepper
- ground black pepper and salt to taste, the addition of other spices is allowed, but in moderation,
- it will take milk and eggs to fill
- hard cheese (you can add several different types).
- Divide the cauliflower and broccoli into small inflorescences, cook in salted water for 3-5 minutes. Be sure to rinse under cold running water. This will give crispy properties to vegetables.
- Slice peeled bell peppers in any shape.
- Cut the onion in half and chop in half rings.
- Grate the carrots or cut into thin rings.
- Chop white cabbage in the usual way.
- Prepare the fill: combine milk and eggs, add salt, pepper and other spices. Whisk lightly with a whisk.
- Lay the bell peppers, onions and carrots at the bottom of the mold first. Then spread the broccoli and cauliflower nicely. Above - shredded white cabbage and pouring.
- Shake the mold lightly so that the filling is evenly distributed among the vegetables.
- If you want, you can include garlic in the dish, which must first be finely chopped.
- Put in the oven for about 15 minutes. Then sprinkle with cheese and hold in the oven for another 2-3 minutes.
Experiment, create new recipes for vegetable diet casseroles and very soon you will notice how you will feel better and extra pounds will leave you. The main thing is to adhere to the recommendations of experienced chefs, and also do not forget about moderate physical exertion.
Three Oven Vegetable Casserole Recipes
The general principle of the casserole is to pick up a bouquet of quality vegetables ripening in the oven at the same time, prepare them. Add, at the same time or for some time until cooked, the component that will hold the vegetable company together as a whole, and finally bake.
As a binder component used:
- Cheese. It is quite high-calorie, so non-fat varieties are chosen for diet recipes.
- Eggs and egg-milk mixtures. Introduce additional calories, but at the same time, add a valuable protein component.
- Flour and products from it - pancakes, bread. Such supplements are not welcome in slim diets.
- Milk and sour cream. In the diet, losing weight are appropriate lean.
- Mayonnaise. It is characterized by high calorie content and, if it is a store product, of doubtful usefulness.
In addition to the vegetable base and the fastening ingredients, the casserole includes seasonings that are combined with the other components - spicy and spicy:
- all kinds of peppers, whole and ground - black and red, white and pink, allspice, chili and paprika,
- ginger, chopped fresh and dried ground,
- Bay leaf,
- culinary herbs, freshly chopped and dried ground - dill, parsley, basil, oregano, thyme, marjoram, mint, rosemary, sage,
- garlic, fresh and dried,
- ready mixes - curry and hops-suneli.
Let's look at three sample recipes for casseroles made from available vegetables.
- 3 eggplants
- 2 carrots
- Bell pepper,
- 2 tomatoes
- 200 g of cheese
- 5 tablespoons of water,
- black pepper.
Cooking casseroles with eggplant and pepper:
- Peel and rinse the eggplant, carrot and onion. Cut eggplant and onion into thin semicircles. In the same way, chop the washed tomato. Grate the carrots on a coarse grater.
- Wash sweet peppers, free from peduncle and seeds. Cut into narrow stripes.
- Coarsely grate the cheese.
- Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil. Spread the first layer on the bottom - semicircles of eggplant. Lay grated carrots on top. Lay onion onion half rings on it. Cover the onion with strips of pepper, and place the chopped tomatoes on top.
- Dissolve salt in hot water, pour over it a vegetable "puff". Sprinkle with pepper, then with grated cheese. To cover with a lid. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.
Energy value - about 80 kilocalories in a hundred grams.
- young zucchini
- 2 eggplant
- 5 cloves of garlic,
- 3 thick tomatoes
- 70 g of cheese
- 50 g sour cream
Cooking casseroles with zucchini and eggplant:
- Wash the zucchini and eggplant, free them from the stem, cut into thin circles. Similarly, in slices, chop the tomatoes. Finely chopped peeled garlic.
- Lubricate the form with vegetable oil - very good if there is olive. Vegetables can be laid out in layers, sprinkled with garlic - eggplant on the bottom, then zucchini and tomatoes on top of everything. It’s even more beautiful to put the vegetable circles on the edge, close to each other, alternating zucchini with tomato and eggplant.
- Pour sour cream over the vegetable set and cover with grated cheese. Bake at 180-200 degrees for 15-20 minutes. Before serving, revive the chopped greens.
The final energy value is approximately 80 kilocalories in one hundred servings.
- a pound of cauliflower,
- large carrots
- small zucchini
- 3 eggs,
- half a glass of milk,
- 100 g of cheese
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- parsley greens.
Cooking Cauliflower Casserole:
- Peel the zucchini from the stalk, core, if the seeds have already hardened, and peel, if it is hard, peel the carrots and onions. Washed prepared vegetables cut into cubes. Cauliflower divided into inflorescences.
- Finely chopped peeled garlic and parsley. Grate the cheese.
- Lubricate the baking dish with vegetable oil, put all the vegetables in it, symbolically salt and hold for 15 minutes in an oven heated to 200 degrees. Then remove the form and pour the contents with a mixture of eggs and milk with chopped herbs and garlic. Return to oven for another 15 minutes. Pour in grated cheese and finally bake for 5 minutes.
Energy value is 90 kilocalories in a hundred grams of finished casserole.
In addition to the vegetables, eggs, cheese and milk given in the sample recipes, the casseroles include:
- Other vegetables. For example, pumpkin, beets, cabbage - not only colored, but also broccoli, kohlrabi, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, as well as green beans and potatoes. Starchy tubers of the latter significantly increase the total calorie content. Therefore, in the menu of harmony, potatoes are limited.
- Chopped meat or minced meat. Non-greasy varieties are acceptable for dietary nutrition - first of all, white chicken meat.
- Fruits and fruits - apples with sourness, as well as olives.
- Cereals - semolina and rice. In the diet of those who lose weight, they are administered in a limited way or not at all.
- Mushrooms that practically do not affect the calorie content are “cultivated” champignons and “wild” white mushrooms, brown boletus, boletus boletus, chanterelles, chrysanthemums and other gifts of domestic forests.
- Dried fruits - prunes and dried apricots (in the absence of sugar restrictions).
- Nuts - chopped walnuts and forest.
How to cook a vegetable casserole in the oven - video
The video shows in detail, step by step, the manufacture of vegetable casseroles from zucchini, carrots, onions, tomatoes and sweet pepper. As an adhesive, an omelette mixture of eggs with milk was used, as well as cheese powder. The process goes in two stages - at first only vegetables are baked until half-cooked, then they are poured with a mixture of eggs and milk, sprinkled with cheese and baked completely.
Vegetable casserole, cooked in the oven without frying the ingredients, combines low calorie content, rich microelement composition, cleansing properties and protein components. Such a dish successfully fits into the diet of harmony and sports rations.
Oven Vegetable Casserole
Recipe from: Juliya
Login or register to bookmark.
This is a delicious casserole from zucchini, cabbage, carrots and cheese, cooked in the oven. Easy-to-cook and tasteless vegetable casserole is suitable as a snack or side dish to the table. The recipe was sent by Oksana Nemtsova.
Oven Vegetable Casserole
The composition of the casserole:
- 1 medium zucchini or zucchini (can be frozen)
- 2 medium carrots
- 200 g cabbage
- 150 g grated cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) flour
- 3 tbsp. spoons of semolina
- 3 tbsp. spoons of sour cream
- spices: pepper, Provencal herbs
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil
Oven casserole recipe:
- Zucchini grate.
Also grate the other vegetables - carrots and cabbage.
Grated vegetables for casserole
Vegetable mix with cheese
Put the resulting vegetable dough into a baking dish, level with a spoon.
We shift into a baking dish
Put in the oven and bake the casserole for about 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Oven vegetable casserole in the oven
That's all! A tasty and at the same time simple dish is ready to cook!